Please read these terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms please do not use our website.
- You agree to use our website for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit any other person’s use and enjoyment of the site, and in compliance at all times with these Terms as well as all relevant laws.
- In accessing our website, you agree that you will only access its contents for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for any commercial or other purposes, including advertising or selling any goods or services. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on our website. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content for any reason.
- We make no representation that any of the content on our website is appropriate for use in your country. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of our website is in compliance with your applicable local laws and regulations.
- All text, information, graphics, data, files/documents, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, sounds, artwork, flyers, videos, podcasts, embeddable media players advertisements or other content, services or materials (or any part of them) accessible on our website are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use the materials other than as permitted in these Terms.
- Except as specifically permitted by Making Of Champions, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, reproduce, modify, or publicly display any part of our website without our express prior written consent (and the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights as and if applicable) in accordance with the Patents and Designs Act Cap P2 LFN 2004.
- Information published via our website is intended solely for the purpose of providing general information. We do not warrant that any Materials are accurate or free from error and we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any content on our website by you or by anyone who may be informed of any of the contents of our site. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to materials from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the content, truth, accuracy, usefulness or safety of such Materials.
- You must not tamper with our website by introducing, transmitting or arranging the sending of any viruses, corrupt file, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm, time or logic bomb, keystroke logger, spyware, adware or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the servers on which they are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not carry out any act in violation of the provisions of the Cybercrime (Prohibition, Prevention etc.) Act of 2015.
- Any links to our website must be with our express prior written consent and made in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in any way that suggests any form of association, representation, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Links to our website do not imply that we endorse, are affiliated with or are associated with any linked site or that any linked site is authorised to use any of our trademarks, trade names, brands, logos or copyright symbols or those of any of our affiliates.
- If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to that extent, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- If you are a rights-owner and believe that any content on our website infringes your rights and you wish us to remove it or suspend or disable access to it, please send a notice by email with the subject line “Infringement removal request” to the e-mail address listed on the “Contact Us” page of the website.
In your e-mail, you need to provide us with the following information:
- Details of the content that you claim is infringing or which is the subject of infringing activity, together with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the content (including a URL and/or screen shot);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, and
- A statement by you that:
- You are the rights-owner or are duly authorised to act on the rights-owner’s behalf;
- You believe in good faith that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorised; and
- The information in the notification is true and accurate.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and thus any disputes arising from or related to the use of our website and these terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Last updated on November 25, 2017