Personal information we collect
- When you sign up for our newsletter or fill any form on our website, we may collect a variety of personal information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you register particularly to join the Track Club, you may be required to share personal and contact information, of your family, friends, coaches or next of kin.
- In some instances, we may ask for Identification and/or birth and educational certificates for verification purposes.
Use of Personal Information collected
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Making Of Champions latest announcements, current happenings, and upcoming events. If you no longer want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime.
- We also use personal information to help us assess you and how suitable you are for whatever you are applying for.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as research, data analysis and creation of statistics and proposals.
- If you enter into a contest such as Diamond League we may use the information you provide to administer the contest.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Making Of Champions takes the security of your personal information very seriously.
It may however be necessary by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities for Making Of Champions to disclose your personal information. We may disclose information about you if, for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Last updated on November 25, 2017